Band of Brothers at the Eagle’s nest drinking Hitler’s booze.
13 Complete Soldier's Kits From The Armies Of 1066 Until 2014. Wow. -
Click To Enlarge
one of these places has indoor plumbing
that is a very important thing to consider
what the fuck is so great about indoor plumbing
Enjoy not having a flushable toilet or working showers.
why would anyone pick not hogwarts
…okay hogwarts might suck if you stay a muggle
Things To Do At Hogwarts As A Muggle:
- give the Muggleborns some stuff they’ve missed out on while in the Wizarding World, like iPods and eReaders which would be way easier than carting around all those heavy old textbooks they need (like Lockheart’s 12 or 13 books)
- Give everyone sparkly gel pens and tell them to use those instead of quills bc sparkly gel pens
- Also give everyone actual notebooks and/or lined notebook paper to use instead of parchment
- Flashmob the Great Hall with all the Muggleborns and some half-bloods doing the Time Warp and see how many of the others you can get to join in (extra points if you get a Slytherin to dance with you)
- Introduce movie night every other Saturday. Make a point to show films starring Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith, Gary Oldman, Helena Bonham Carter, and other familiar faces.
- Start up some basic ‘core classes’ like English, Math, Science, and Muggle History - as cool as Hogwarts is, it’s definitely lacking in areas that need attending to.
- Sit in on Muggle Studies classes and offer your unique insight on topics - also set up a tutoring center
- Every Thursday during lunch is Open Question Time, where anyone can come up to you and ask you anything (but you aren’t going to answer the NC17 rated questions if there are any students younger than 15 nearby)
- Set up a Debate Team/Club - as Hermione pointed out, a lot of great wizards haven’t got an ounce of logic. And maybe if enough people get good enough, Ravenclaw will change its password system because that ‘answer a riddle’ bullshit is just asking for trouble.
- Intramural sports for those who can’t or don’t want to play Quidditch but are still athletic and/or want to run around like lunatics outside with their friends and not get in (too much) trouble for it.
i’d still pick middle earth
(Source: georgetakei, via flight-of-the-snidget)
So last night my wife and I were talking about “that actor on Supernatural” (Mark Sheppard) and she said, “you know the one who was briefly on Firefly.” And then I said “EVERYONE was briefly on Firefly.” and she said, “That’s wrong.”
the majestic flapflaps…
Wait, are those breaching mantas?
no they are the majestic flapflaps
Always reblog the majestic flapflaps.
(Source: onceuponawildflower, via rude-andnot-ginger)
Is Having a Baby Really Worth It? | Caroline Beaulieu -
Look- I obviously love and adore p but I can totally relate to what this woman is saying.Personally, I DO think its worth it but she has some valid points.
Really? If you view your kid as a little life destroyer, why did you have one? Maybe because I didn’t really have that kind of life before, I don’t know. Yes, it’s different, but not like losing a leg, sheesh.
Come back and talk to me when they are sullen teenagers who think they know it all and don’t want to do anything mom or dad says.
If corporations paid taxes….oh so much money, what to do with it all. Churches would just incorporate and use the same tax loopholes as corporations. So - no money.
Rain, rain, go away so we can open the sunroof in a sleek AND stylish Ford with amazing comfort AND technology. Yes, AND Is Better even with a windows-down hairdo.
Southern Humidity! Ugh